Severnside Roofing provide GRP roofing across Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton and Stoke-on-Trent and surrounding areas, our team of qualified staff are Guild of Master Craftsmen certified and specialise in all of the below services for domestic and commercial customers:
- Chimney Repairs
- Emergency Chimney Repair
- Roof Repairs
- Emergency Roofing
- 24 Hour Roofing Services
- Flat Roof Services
- Fascia, Soffit & Guttering Services
- Asbestos Removal
- EPDM Rubber Roof Fitting
- Dry verge roof systems
Whether you are looking to turn your garage into an office, create a whole new part of your home or install a dormer, Severnside Roofing & Building specialists are fully experienced and able to deal with any type of GRP roof installation across Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton and Stoke-on-Trent. We are proud to offer comprehensive roofing and building services across Telford, Shrewsbury and surrounding areas at competitive prices.
Some of the advantages of a fibreglass GRP roof system across Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton and Stoke-on-Trent include:
- Mortar less ridge tiles & verges – no sand and cement used
- Market leading products supplied & fitted
- Increased ventilation compared to traditional roofing methods
- Available in a choice of colours and styles
- Weatherproof installation guaranteed
- Longer lasting than EPDM rubber roof systems
- No maintenance required – guaranteed for over 50 years!
Call today and speak to one of our friendly members of staff who will be happy to help with any type of GRP roof across Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton and Stoke-on-Trent on 01952 279 451.